Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cliffhanger.

While I love my students, there are times when I am ready to pull out my hair and nails. One of the students who most inspires this level of frustration is my dear Diamond. Very sweet kid, but also very talkative and not at all interested in hearing about verbs or probability. Diamond would much rather sharpen her pencil (every four and half seconds) or play footsie with Malik. Never was her lack of interest in me or my teaching more evident than it was today, when "the desk fairy" (aka: me) was delivering a sweet treat to those students who kept their desks orderly.

I found quite a surprise...

But you'll need to come back tomorrow for the photographic evidence. The battery on my camera died and there are no words to explain so I won't attempt before you see the picture. If you have my sense of humor, it'll be worth the wait. I laughed so hard I almost cried -- but maybe that's just because I'm delirious from lack of sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued...