Sunday, November 16, 2003

It Begins.

So this is me procrastinating still further. Also, this is me delving into and embracing my nerddom. I figured, why not? In fact, I have a number of reasons for it...are you ready?

1. Am real bad at keeping a diary/journal. I have never been able to sustain writing in a journal for over a week or two. Contrast this to my friends who I know keep these things religiously. Poofaces. Also, my brother who went through, not one, but two (at least) journals from cover to cover. He's real smart though so I'll let that slide.

2. Am real bad at keeping in touch with friends. This is my last year at Williams, and I figure since I'm the loner from the West Coast among my housemates, I need to get in the habit of writing stuff down where they can see it and know that I'm still alive. That pretty much goes for this year too since I hardly see them because of work.

3. Am bored. Although I am busy because of the aforementioned work...I find myself looking for something to do in those ten-minute intervals between meetings. You know, too little time to do something genuinely productive like sleep, read, end world hunger, etc. but too much time to waste doing not productive things like sit around reading about all the T.V. shows I don't have time to watch on Television Without Pity.

4. Really. Who doesn't want to read about my exciting life? I'm doing the world a favor.

So there goes. I actually wrote another post before this but it mysteriously disappeared as I was futzing around with this. Just pretend that you read it, and that now you think I'm really funny.

Sweet.

No comments: